The thyroid is the butterfly-like shaped gland found in the front side of the neck. It will produce the hormones that will control the speed of the metabolism that will decrease the energy for the entire body. This issue will either slow down or rev up the metabolism by disrupting the production of thyroid hormones. When the level of this Hormone is high or low, you will feel the issues regarding the thyroid.
Some common thyroid problems are
- Hypothyroidism: It is an underactive thyroid
- Goitre: An enlarged thyroid
- Thyroid cancer: Malignant thyroid nodules or tissues
- Thyroiditis: It is the kind of inflammation in the space
- Thyroid nodules: Lumps will be present in the thyroid gland
- Hyperthyroidism: It is an overactive thyroid
Symptoms for thyroid
- Swelling in the neck: You can find a bit of swelling in the neck region.
- Weight gain or weight loss: Weight gain is the sign of the low level of thyroid hormones and weight loss is due to the high production of hormones.
- Change in heart rate: you will have less heat beat. It also triggers the increased blood pressure and sensation of pounding the heart or any other types of complications in the heart.
- Change in energy: You will feel tired, sluggish and depressed.
- Hair loss: you will find more hair in the comb.
Thyroid Treatment and Diet Plan
As per ayurvedic, Thyroid is not a life-threatening disease. Lots of people are living a peaceful and happy life with this Thyroid. We welcome you to discuss medical issues. So, we will be able to diagnose your body with the issue. We have a team of medical experts who can guide you with the right lifestyle changes and food plan for the entire day. So, you will be able to follow the disciplined life and food habits to element Thyroid from you. With periodic guidance, your health complications and issues are rectified, and you can gradually return to a healthy and normal life.
Our Treatment For Thyroid
When you want to get rid of the issue, you should undergo the treatment that comprises dietary changes, lifestyle changes, medications, physical exercise. In highly complicated cases, you may need surgery. At Kayakalp in Delhi NCR, we will deal with the issues shortly. The only thing you need to do is follow the diet plan and guidelines appropriately. Approach us to have the right ayurvedic treatment!