Oats are extremely strengthening, but sadly, most children do not enjoy eating them when prepared in the same boring way. With this Instant oats dosa, your child will be gobbling it down, all complaints forgotten.
- ½ cup oats flour
- 2 teaspoons rice flour
- ¼ cup semolina
- ½ cup curd
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 1 ½ teaspoon finely chopped green chilli
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for cooking
How to Prepare
- Mix all the ingredients well with 1 cup of water.
- Heat a non-stick tawa and pour a ladle of batter into the pan. Spread it around the pan. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with green chutney.