Smoothies are great for those rushed mornings when you don’t have enough time to prepare anything healthy for your child. Milk is a source of calcium that will help your child have a strong body. Here’s how you can make a delicious smoothie using milk.
- 4 tablespoons de-skinned and blanched almonds
- 1 cup roughly chopped bananas
- 1 ½ cup chilled milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 8 ice cubes (optional)
How to Prepare
- Combine ½ a cup of milk, bananas and almonds, and blend well.
- Add the remaining milk, sugar, vanilla essence and ice cubes.
- Serve and enjoy!